Copy of a Catholic Confession Primer
This is pathetic, but makes for a good laugh.
This is a copy of a Catholic confession primer. Humor aside, in reading this, it is more than obvious that these people are seriously SICK.
This is so anti-life and a perfect example of how the alien "God" hates humanity and anything human. Every human trait is covered here; what makes us all human. These tenets are so anti-human and alien. What is worse, is how they push these sick teachings on innocent children and destroy more lives. This sick "religion" needs to come to an end and soon is not soon enough!
Besides telling the NATURE of our sins, we must also
recollect, as far as possible, the NUMBER of times
have committed them, telling also (and only) those
CIRCUMSTANCES which at times may either make a
sin mortal or a mortal sin notably worse.
Have I ever failed to confess a serious sin or
Have I been guilty of irreverence for this sacrament
by failing to examine my conscience carefully?
Have I failed to perform the penance given me by the
confessor or disobeyed any of his directions?
Have I neglected the Easter duty of receiving Holy
Communion or failed to confess my sins within a
Have I any HABITS of serious sin to confess first
(impurity, drunkenness, etc.)?
- Am I ignorant of my catechism (Act of Contrition,
Apostle's Creed, Ten Commandments, Seven Sacraments,
the Our Father)?
- Have I willfully doubted or denied any of the
teachings of the Church (heresy)?
- Have I taken active part in any non-Catholic
- Am I a member of any anti-Catholic or any secret
- Have I knowingly read any anti-Catholic literature?
- Have I practiced any superstitions (horoscopes,
fortune tellers, etc.)?
- Have I used God's name in vain by way of profanity?
- Have I murmured or complained against God
- Have I maligned priests or others consecrated to
- Have I sworn by God's name (oath) either falsely or
- Have I broken any private vow?
- Have I missed Mass on Sundays or holydays through my
- Have I been late for Mass through my own negligence?
- Have I been inattentive at Mass or otherwise failed
reverence for the Most Blessed Sacrament?
- Have I done unnecessary servile work (physical
or shopping on Sunday?
- Have I been disrespectful to my parents or neglected
- Have I failed in obedience or reverence to others in
- Have I mistreated my wife or children?
Have I been disobedient or disrespectful to my
Regarding my children:
- Have I neglected their material needs?
Have I failed to care for their early Baptism or
proper religious instruction?
- Have I allowed them to neglect their religious
- Have I otherwise failed to discipline them?
- Have I given bad them example?
Have I interfered with their freedom to marry or
follow a religious vocation?
Fifth & Eighth Commandments
- Have I quarreled with any one?
- Have I cursed anyone or otherwise wished evil on
- Have I taken pleasure in anyone's misfortune?
- Is there anyone to whom I refuse to speak or be
- Have I lied about anyone (calumny)?
- Have I rash judged anyone of a serious sin?
- Have I engaged in gossip (detraction) or spread
- Have I lent an ear to scandal about my neighbor?
- Have I been jealous or envious of anyone?
Sixth & Ninth
- Have I denied my spouse his or her marriage rights?
- Have I practiced birth control?
- Have I abused my marriage rights in any other way?
- Have I committed adultery or fornication?
- Have I touched or embraced another impurely?
- Have I sinned with others of the same sex?
- Have I committed masturbation or otherwise sinned
impurely with myself?
- Have I harbored lustful desires for anyone?
- Have I indulged in other impure thoughts?
- Have I failed to dress modestly?
- Have I done anything to provoke or occasion impure
thoughts in others?
- Have I read indecent literature or looked at
- Have I watched suggestive films or programs?
- Have I permitted my children or others under my
to do these things?
- Have I used indecent language or told indecent
- Have I willingly listened to such stories?
- Have I boasted of my sins?
- Have I sinned against chastity in any other way?
Seventh & Tenth Commandments
- Have I stolen anything?
- Have I damaged anyone's property through my own
- Have I cheated or defrauded other?
- Have I refused or neglected to pay any debts?
- Have I neglected my duties or been slothful in my
- Have I refused or neglected to help anyone in urgent
- Have I failed to make restitution?
- Have I knowingly caused others to sin?
- Have I cooperated in the sins of others?
- Have I sinned by gluttony?
- Have I become intoxicated?
- Have I used narcotics?
- Have I been motivated by avarice?
- Have I indulged in boasting or vainglory?
- Have I received Holy Communion or another sacrament
the state of mortal sin?
- Is there any other sin I need to confess?
ОБРАТНО КЪМ РАЗОБЛИЧАВАНЕ НА ХРИСТИЯНСТВОТО